This is the perfect year to experience Elvis Presley’s Graceland in Memphis. Graceland, the ultimate rock ‘n’ roll pilgrimage, will take you on an unforgettable journey that showcases why, 35 years later, Elvis is still the king.
The Elvis 35th Anniversary Package includes:
- Two nights at Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel, including free evening shuttle service to Beale Street
- VIP Tour of Graceland, including access to the Graceland VIP Exhibit
- Tickets to Sun Studio, Stax Museum of American Soul Music and Rock 'n' Soul Museum
- Lunch at Hard Rock Cafe on Beale Street
- Elvis Insiders membership for each adult so you can save 10% on everything else during your visit
- Elvis gift pack that includes one Official Graceland Tour DVD and “Elvis Rock” CD, plus a 35th Anniversary champagne flute for each adult in the room
The Elvis 35th Anniversary Package is valued at over $640, but in celebration
of this very special year, our package rates start as low as $529, a savings of over $125
(rates higher on weekends and during summer months).
To reserve your Elvis 35th Anniversary Package, call toll-free (877) 777-0606 or (901) 332-1000. or click here to purchase online.
Package price does not include tax and is based on double occupancy. If the package is booked for 3 or 4 adults one additional tour DVD and one additional Elvis CD will be included. Lunch at Hard Rock includes choice of entrée, dessert, and beverage from pre-selected menu, includes tax and gratuity, and is subject to restaurant availability. Cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. Children’s tickets are not included in the package, but may be purchased separately at the front desk or at each individual attraction. Lunch for children is not included in the package, but may be ordered from the menu at Hard Rock Café. Elvis Insiders 10% discount applies to food and merchandise purchased at Graceland and Heartbreak Hotel. Elvis Insiders discount does not apply to hotel packages, alcoholic beverages, special events, weddings or leased operations. This unique package is available beginning January 1, 2012. Package must be booked by December 18, 2012. Travel must be completed by December 30, 2012.