Save $125 on your trip to celebrate at Graceland
1956 was a whirlwind year for Elvis who had only begun breaking new ground with his unique
performance and vocal style. Remarkably, 55 years ago, Elvis enjoyed his first RCA single and
national hit, "Heartbreak Hotel," his first album, "Elvis Presley," his first movie, "Love Me
Tender," and his first television appearances on The Dorsey Brothers' "Stage Show," "The Milton
Berle Show," "The Steve Allen Show" and "Ed Sullivan." Graceland visitors will have a great
way to celebrate with this special package.
The Elvis '56 Package includes:
- Two nights at Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel including free evening shuttle service to Beale Street
- VIP Tour of Graceland, including access to two new Graceland VIP Exhibits
- Tickets to Sun Studio, Stax Museum of American Soul Music and Rock 'n' Soul Museum
- Lunch at Hard Rock Café on Beale Street
- Elvis Insiders membership so you can save 10% on everything else during your visit (1 membership per two people in room)
- Elvis gift pack that includes the Official Graceland Tour DVD, "Elvis 56" which is a remastered CD featuring 22 of Elvis’ hits from that era, and two champagne glasses.
The Elvis '56 package is valued at over $625. But in celebration of this very special year,
our package rates start as low as $498, a savings of $125.
Subject to availability and package is only available for limited time. Some blackout dates
do apply. Package price does not include tax and is based on double occupancy. Lunch at Hard
Rock includes choice of entrée, dessert, and beverage from pre-selected menu, includes tax and
gratuity, and is subject to restaurant availability. Cannot be combined with other discounts or
offers. Children’s tickets are not included in the package, but may be purchased separately at
the front desk or at each individual attraction. Lunch for children is not included in the
package, but may be ordered from the menu at Hard Rock Café. Elvis Insiders 10% discount applies
to food and merchandise purchased at Graceland and Heartbreak Hotel. Elvis Insiders discount does
not apply to hotel packages, alcoholic beverages, special events, weddings or leased operations.
Package must be booked by December 18, 2011. Travel must be completed by December 30, 2011.