Book your package by calling Graceland’s Reservations Department at 800-238-2000 between the hours of
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CT, Monday – Saturday. If you are in any other country, call 901-332-3322 and ask for reservations.
Experience six days and five nights at the Hilton Hawaiian Village
Waikiki Beach and enjoy the perfect mix of exceptional resort
accommodations, classic Hawaiian hospitality and the best Elvis-themed
entertainment in the world. And best of all, this is an all-inclusive entertainment package. See the complete itinerary of events by visiting our Aloha from Hawaii 40th Anniversary schedule page
and also check out a list of our special guests
|Aloha Single Occupancy
|Aloha Double Occupancy
|Aloha Triple Occupancy
|Aloha Quad Occupancy
|VIP Package - Single Occupancy - SOLD OUT
|VIP Packages - Double Occupancy - SOLD OUT
The all-inclusive Aloha entertainment package includes the following:
- Six days and five nights at The Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort***
- Special airport greeting with fresh flower lei and luxury transportation with baggage handling to the Hilton Hawaiian Village***
- Live performances from entertainers on the Hilton Tapa Stage***
- Entrance to the Aloha Concert and Dance Party featuring Terry Mike Jeffrey, Andy Childs, and Jamie Aaron Kelley **
- Opening breakfast with special guests on the Hilton's Great Lawn with breathtaking views of the recently rejuvenated Duke Kahanomoku Lagoon***
- Tour of many of the Hawaiian locations important to Elvis including Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, an excursion along the eastern coastline, and more***
- Panel discussions with movie co-stars, friends, and those who worked with Elvis in Hawaii**
- Special event at the USS Arizona, a memorial for which Elvis had great passion**
- Gospel concert featuring former members of the J.D. Sumner and The Stamps Quartet**
- Historic Celebration Movie Screening at the Neal Blaisdell Arena where "Aloha from Hawaii" was filmed exactly 40 years ago**
- Elvis-themed pool party, autograph session, airfare discounts and lots of fun surprises***
- Experience of being at Elvis' favorite vacation destination with fellow Elvis fans**
VIP PACKAGE - SOLD OUT
The VIP package includes all the items listed above plus:
- Guaranteed ocean-view room
- Private pre-party before Thursday’s kick-off dance party
- Celebrity or entertainer at your table for Friday’s breakfast
- VIP pre-party before Monday’s “Aloha from Hawaii” Enhanced Digital Screening and VIP Seating at the event
- VIP Seating at “Conversations on Elvis in Hawaii” and “Elvis Gospel Show”
*Package prices above include all taxes, resort fees, porterage and service fees. Food, drink and alcohol is not included in the package unless otherwise stated within the individual event descriptions. Some
elements of the package are subject to change but will be replaced with
elements of equal or greater value. A valid credit card or deposit is
required upon check-in for possible incidentals not included in your
Available for Aloha in Hawaii Package guests; some events may also be
available for individual purchase based on availability in November. For
more information about individual event ticket availability please
*** Available exclusively for Aloha Package and VIP Package guests only.
EARLY ARRIVAL/LATE DEPARTURE
Special discounted hotel rates apply for those guests interested in arriving earlier than January 10 or staying later than January 15. Reservations must be made in advance and are based on availability. You will also book those rooms through the same reservations team with whom you book your package.
ADDITIONAL BOOKING INFORMATION
Book with Hawaiian Airlines and get 10% off published airfare. Booking period is now through December 31, 2012 and includes travel from Hawaiian Airlines gateways from North American to Hawaii. Discount codes available once package is booked.
Discount codes for 5% off airfare on Delta Airlines and American Airlines are also available from anywhere in the world and will be provided once package is booked.
*Package prices above include all taxes, resort fees, porterage and service fees. Some elements of the package are subject to change but will be replaced with elements of equal or greater value. A valid credit card or deposit is required upon check-in for possible incidentals not included in your package. Elements cannot be purchased separately from the package. Price does not include airfare but a discount code for Hawaiian, Delta and American Airlines will be provided once package is booked.
Want to share information about the Aloha packages with a friend? Download and print this helpful fact sheet
. If you have questions, take a look at the FAQ page
or email us at Aloha@elvis.com
and book your trip today!
Book your package by calling Graceland’s Reservations Department at 800-238-2000 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CT, Monday – Saturday. If you are in any other country, call 901-332-3322 and ask for reservations.