Host a Contest
The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest program has become one of the fastest growing entertainment opportunities available. Hundreds of Elvis tribute artists compete in preliminaries that have been licensed by Elvis Presley Enterprises. The preliminaries are held at festivals, casinos and various other venues around the world. The winners then gather in Memphis to represent their preliminary contest in the Semifinal Round of “The Ultimate.”
For the preliminary contest venues, this unique entertainment experience combines the excitement of Elvis' music and showmanship with the thrill of a high stakes talent competition. The preliminaries are flexible enough to be held over multiple days and locations or in one day or evening contest. It is a great way to provide a complete entertainment package for your audience and draw for music fans of all ages.
In 2007, EPE announced their inaugural event in which they were looking for the “best representation of the legacy of Elvis Presley.” Twenty-four of the best ETAs from around the world traveled to Memphis during Elvis Week 2007 to compete, with Shawn Klush of Pennsylvania winning the first-ever ultimate title.
In response to the excitement generated by the 2007 contest, Elvis Presley Enterprises has brought the contest back every year since. Brandon Bennett from Louisiana won the ultimate title during Elvis Week 2008, Bill Cherry from Illinois won in 2009, Justin Shandor from Michigan won in 2010, Cody Slaughter of Arkansas took home the 2011 title, Ben Portsmouth from England was crowned the 2012 winner and Dean Z took home the 2013 title.
Becoming an official Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest preliminary location allows you to join forces with the most recognized entertainment force in the world. You will be provided with tools you need to take full advantage of this opportunity and you'll have instant media attention in both your region and around the rest of the world. From the Australia to Japan to England to Brazil to Tupelo, Mississippi, wherever contests are held, the media follows. Elvis tribute artist stories are featured in both local and national print, radio, television and internet stories.
As an official Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest preliminary location you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Immediate brand recognition
- Support from EPE - including an Online Contest Guide, e-newsletter inclusions to EPE subscriber lists, postings on Elvis.com and other Elvis social networking sites, branding and more
- Media focus when your preliminary is announced, during your event and after as your winner competes in Memphis, including your press release in the news section of Elvis.com
- Use of contest logo to promote, which allows your event to be instantly associated with this highly-anticipated event.
- Recognition of your festival or venue as an official preliminary round location where Elvis tribute artists can compete for their chance at the title of Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist of 2014
- Ability to benefit from the momentum that has been created during previous Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contests
For more information on becoming an Official Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest location, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.