Graceland Gift Shops and Restaurants
Graceland Gift Shops
Graceland Plaza and Graceland Crossing have lots of specialty Elvis gift shops offering all you need to remember your trip to Graceland and make sure you have some Elvis to take home with you. Enjoy some great Memphis shopping at these specialty shops:
- Good Rockin' Tonight offers a great selection of Elvis CD's, DVDs, videotapes, books, and more. Good Rockin' Tonight also carries exclusive Elvis releases from the Follow that Dream label that are only available at Graceland or from ShopElvis.com.
- Elvis Threads carries a wide array of t-shirts, jackets, hats, accessories, and other Elvis-themed apparel.
- Gallery Elvis offers upscale art pieces and collectibles.
- Elvis Kids carries many special gifts for the youngest Elvis fans.
- Heartbreak Hotel Gift Shop, located in the lobby of Heartbreak Hotel, is open until 10:00 p.m. daily. Offers special Heartbreak Hotel merchandise, mugs, post cards, glassware, collectibles and more.
Various other shops also carry mugs, post cards, glassware, collectibles and more.
Not able to make it to Graceland for some Memphis shopping? Enjoy our official online store for everything Elvis, ShopElvis.com.
Restaurants Near Graceland
Looking for great Memphis restaurants near Graceland? You don't have to leave the grounds! Graceland Plaza offers many different menu options to satisfy everyone in your group.
- Chrome Grille offers Southern-style plate lunches and world-famous Memphis barbecue in an automotive-themed atmosphere.
- Rockabilly's Diner offers a menu that includes Elvis’ favorite peanut butter and banana sandwich as well as cheeseburgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, fries and other casual fare in the nostalgic feel of a fifties diner.
- Shake, Split & Dip is an old-fashioned ice cream parlor where you can enjoy ice cream specialties on a warm Memphis day. Open Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Jungle Room Lounge, located at Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel, offers sandwiches, salads, appetizers, speciality drinks and more. Open till 11:00 p.m. each night with food available until 10:00 p.m.
View our restaurant menus
After you are done visiting Graceland, check out some of our other great Memphis shopping, attractions and restaurants.