To make the most of your Graceland experience, here are some additional helpful tips and information:
- Free bus parking is located behind the Graceland Ticket Pavilion.
- Group tickets are available to be picked up at the Guest Services desk inside the Ticket Pavilion.
- We suggest that you have your guests wait on the motorcoach until tickets have been picked up. Then they may be handed out as guests exit the motorcoach.
- Restrooms are located inside the Ticket Pavilion.
- A choice of languages is available for the mansion audio tour: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Dutch and Portuguese.
- All Graceland operations are closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- The Mansion is closed on Tuesdays only December through February.
- Tour reservations for groups are highly recommended.
- Group meal reservations are required (with deposit) for breakfast and dinner.
- Group meal reservations are suggested for lunch.
- Video cameras are not allowed on the tour or inside any attractions.
- Complimentary tickets offered for tour escorts and motorcoach drivers are non-transferable.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available at no charge at the mansion only on a first-come, first served basis.
- Two rooms in the basement of the mansion are not wheelchair accessible. For guests who are not able to visit these rooms, a video of the area is available in the carport area of the mansion.
- The interior tour of the Lisa Marie airplane is not wheelchair accessible. However, a video of the story of the planes is available and the exterior may be viewed.
- If your group will be late for a reserved tour or meal, please contact Graceland Group Sales at 901-332-3322 or 800-238-2010 for rescheduling.