Rooms & Suites
Heartbreak Hotel features 128 handsomely appointed and spacious guest rooms. Each guest room is accented with black and white framed Elvis photographs and light touches of Elvis. The blond wood furnishings evoke a 1950s feeling.
Each guest room includes:
- Free WiFi
- a kitchenette with refrigerator
- remote control television
- clock radio
- iron/ironing board
- voice mail
ELVIS THEMED SUITES
In addition to our guest rooms, Heartbreak Hotel also features four Elvis themed suites. Each is available as a one-bedroom suite (sleeping up to four people) or may be combined with an adjoining themed room (to sleep a total of eight people). The full two-bedroom suite consists of:
- nearly 1100 square feet including a living/dining room
- two sitting areas
- two kitchenettes
- two bath (three of the suites have an additional half-bath)
The suites are ideal for business meetings and functions in addition to offering deluxe overnight accommodation for anyone who wants to feel special.
Each themed suite has its own unique identity expressed in a décor inspired by important aspects of Elvis' life, career and personal style.
- The Hollywood Suite has an art deco style recalling the golden era of Hollywood and celebrates Elvis the movie star.
- The Burning Love Suite features a rich, romantic decor (lots of red). It is inspired by Elvis' 1972 hit record Burning Love and his status as a romantic idol.
- The Graceland Suite gives guests the sense of living in their own diminutive Graceland Mansion with room designs inspired by Elvis' own living room, dining room, TV room, billiard room and "jungle room" den.
- The Gold & Platinum Suite has a crisp 50s/60s retro decor and an overall theme inspired by Elvis' unparalleled recording achievements.