Vote for Your Favorite Elvis Tribute Artist to Be Part of the Ultimate Contest
August 01, 2011
As part of the 2011 Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest, one of the Semifinal – Round One spots will be filled by a tribute artist selected by you, the fans!
Now through Wednesday, August 3 at 4:00 p.m. CST, every fan can place ONE vote via Twitter for the Elvis tribute artist that they would like to see compete during the Semifinals – Round One of the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest on Thursday, August 11, at The Orpheum Theatre.
To vote, just tweet the following message below via your Twitter account and insert your favorite Elvis tribute artist that you would like to see in Semifinal – Round One. You must follow @ElvisPresley for your vote to count.
Message to tweet:
I vote for (insert ETA name) for the #2011UltimateETA http://bit.ly/rumH6Y
Retweets of someone else’s post do count as a vote, as long as you have not already voted.
The Elvis tribute artist who receives the most fan votes or tweets in the poll will receive the 26th spot in the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest Semifinals – Round One on August 11. In addition, they will also receive four nights hotel accommodations and tickets to select Elvis Week events.
Be sure to check out our list of those who have already qualified as semifinalists for the contest. A vote for any semifinalists that have already qualified for the contest will not be counted.
For more about the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest, click here. For a complete list of Elvis Week events, click here.
Contest Rules & Guidelines
1. Only one entry per twitter account
2. Voting ends on August 3, 2011 at 4:00 PM CST.
3. Elvis tribute artist’s name must be spelled correctly.
4. The Elvis tribute artist receiving the most votes via Twitter will win the Fan’s Choice Poll.
5. ETA must be compliant and agree to the Rules & Guidelines as they apply to the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest. Click here for Rules & Guidelines. (see other email attachment)
6. EPE reserves the right to disqualify any Elvis tribute artist if fraud is suspected in the voting process.
7. Winning Elvis tribute artist is responsible for their transportation to/from Memphis, transportation while in Memphis, all meals and any additional expenses.
8. In order to be able to compete, Elvis tribute artist must be available to arrive in Memphis by the evening of August 9 and attend an orientation/interview on August 10.
9. In order to win, the top ETA must have at least 20 votes/tweets.