Enter to Win a Trip to Liverpool to Experience "Elvis and Us"
March 21, 2012
"Elvis and Us"
Elvis fans can now enter to win a free trip to Liverpool, United Kingdom, and see the Beatles Story exhibit, "Elvis and Us."
Select your favorite choice of three itineraries
and then enter the sweepstakes for your chance to experience priceless artifacts from Elvis and The Beatles.
is now open at The Beatles Story until 2013. It is a unique and globally significant exhibition presented by Graceland and the Beatles Story. The new exhibit tells the amazing story of how The King of Rock 'n' Roll inspired The Beatles to go on and become the legends who helped changed rock music forever.
The lucky winners will receive the following:
- Return flights for two people from the U.S. to the UK courtesy of Virgin Vacations
- Three night stay for two people at the luxurious McCartney Suite at the Hard Day's Night, Boutique Beatles Hotel
- Entrance into top Liverpool attractions, The Beatles Story, Magical Mystery Tour, Cavern Club, Yellow Duckmarine, and the childhood homes of Paul McCartney and John Lennon
- Entrance into the Elvis & Us exhibition at the Beatles Story
- Airport transfers are also included
- $200 worth of Beatles merchandise
- $100 worth of Beatles merchandise
Experience the Beatles hometown and and see how they were influenced by the King of Rock 'n' Roll. The contest ends on April, 30 2012. Click here
to view the itineraries and enter for your chance to win!