Elvis Week Main Stage Guest Autograph Session Information Now Available
July 12, 2012
Autograph sessions with Elvis Week Main Stage guests will be held for all Conversations on Elvis events, Elvis Songwriters Showcase, Fan Club Presidents' Event and the Official Elvis Insiders Conference. Autograph sessions will be held in the Elvis Lives Exhibit for 2 hours following each event and during the lunch break of the Official Elvis Insiders Conference.
To ensure everyone has a chance to obtain all of our guest’s autographs, the following guidelines have been put in place for all autograph sessions in Elvis Lives:
- Each person is limited to one (1) autograph per guest.
- Guests reserve the right to sign (or decline to sign) whatever they feel is appropriate.
- Due to time constraints, guests are not allowed to pose for individual pictures with fans. Please do not ask the guest to pose with you.
- Autograph sessions are only open to those with all-access passes and ticket holders for the event at which the guests appeared. You must show your all-access badge or ticket at the door of Elvis Lives for access.
- The autograph line will be cut off one hour after the session has begun. Once the line has been cut off, no one else will be able to enter the line for autographs.
- Do not engage the guests in lengthy conversations during an autograph session as a courtesy to those behind you in line.
- Autograph lines may be terminated at any point to keep events on schedule.
- Always be respectful of our guests. Those exhibiting rude behavior will be asked to leave the line and will not be admitted back in.
Anyone who violates the guidelines above may be removed from the autograph line and banned from all future autograph sessions. For additional details about the Elvis Week Main Stage, a map of Graceland, or to see a complete schedule of events, click here
For more information on Elvis Week, visit our Frequently Asked Questions
section of ElvisWeek.com.